Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally...

It's now 06:09 in the morning, and I'm catching up on yesterday's blog. Had lunch at a Cambodian restaurant during the day with the department, and had chicken curry and a little bit of catfish.

Went to the Great Mall after work with Prasad and Manjula. Suprised that "the biggest mall in bla bla bla whatever" was only on one floor - just a big bungalow really. Wandered round never-ending clothes shops with them, and bought some replacement sunglasses for £1.50 for the ones I've lost on this trip. Had lamb curry. It couldn't be chicken curry again - I like to have a balanced diet.

Just had my final night in the hotel. I couldn't check in online last night as the system was down for maintenance, but I've finally managed to do it now - though I still haven't fathomed out how to print the boarding pass, because the Print Boarding Pass button doesn't work.

See you all soon!

No comments: