Monday, August 4, 2008

Review time

Didn't do very well with my lift-sharing today. Prasad was not out of bed when I went to pick him and his manager up at 8.30am - he said would take a taxi later, so I just took his manager to work. And I didn't see/hear from them on the way back this evening (I wasn't online at the usual going home time, but they know where I am) so I assume they caught a taxi!

My colleagues seemed generally happy with my weekend's work, but have come up with a variety of changes. I have to do a detailed video and a summary video - and I thought I was doing the summary video, but it seems they think it has enough detail to be the detailed video. So overall I think that makes less work than I anticipated, which is good.

Last full day in the office tomorrow... hooray - nearly time to go home! (Though I might miss the weather, which has been warm and sunny and mostly not too hot, every day).

No comments: